Πέμπτη 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Solitaire game in development (Visual Basic)

This is me second big project in Visual Basic. There are many known solitaires but I didn't find my solitaire among them so I think it's unique. That's good because rare programs are unique nowadays. The details of the game will be posted when the program will be completed. The idea was pretty simple so I don't think I'll encounter many bugs. The programmer rule will exist anyway though - 80% of my time spend on this program will be debugging.

I'd also like to announce the possible development of the d&d board game by the d&d team. We haven't found any software on the Internet and we thought of making one. This one will be very complex because the game itself is very complex. The development team will be probably the 5 players (including me) that are playing the d&d so if we divide the work by 5 I don't think it'll be that difficult.

Any further news will be posted, I hope those 2 games will actually be created with 0 bugs. For now the focus will be on the solitaire game, the other project may start in 2012.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου