Πέμπτη 15 Μαρτίου 2012

TheDxSite.info created

I've purchased the thedxsite.info domain so my webpage will be there from now on. I'll keep the old website but I won't make any further changes there.

I will add many things in the new website. Most of them will have to do with stuff I learn from the university I go. 95% of the website is transfered already with no mistakes. The new format is xthml, for my own pages at least.

The free hosting website is http://www.000webhost.com/.  I strongly recommend it since it gives you many good stuff for free and has NO ADS. That is superb since ads (except from being annoying as hell) ruined the xthml format I wanted so bad to make.

Feel free to browse my new website and send me mail if you find that something isn't working well. I expect a few bugs at the begging but I know I'll be able to handle them.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου